How do I clear the snow balls?

Options
tatwh59-2
tatwh59-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

I've tried matching beside them, making 3 in a row -- need help please.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello @tatwh59-2 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

1) In general, we keep making cropsie combinations next to those Snow balls and destroy them.

2) There are Grass seeds available in this level. Bring down those seeds where those Snow Balls are, and plant those Grass seeds This will vanish the Snowballs πŸ‘οΈ

** If you can tell me which level it is - I can go back and play this level to see if I can provide you any tips πŸ™‚

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day and a Farmtastic weekend πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I sort of remember that level. The only thing to add to what @PummyRaj said is you could use a tractor over the seeds and that will take care of them. But even if you did that, I would still grow some grass to kill the snowball factories.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Grumpy_Old_Man πŸ€—

I have not suggested to run the Tractor because, all the Grass seeds cannot come down near to the snowballs at once…

** We have to clear the Cropsies and grow the flower. Until we collect the flower, the path won’t be clear to bring the Grass seed down.

** If all the Grass seeds are not aligned, then it would be a waste of a Tractor for @tatwh59-2. So, I would depend on the Shovels to plant each Grass seed individually, as soon as it comes down at the Snow balls.

** Until we know the level, we do not know if there are only those 4 grass seeds OR more will appear once 5nose 4 are planted πŸ™‚

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

@PummyRaj I realise it wasn't clear, but I was talking about the flower seeds. If the player really gets stuck, running 4 of the 15 tractors will grow the flower seeds and then clear the flowers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?