(ENDED) 💪 BEAT THE MODS challenge WEEK THREE 💪

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,472 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited August 2021 in Contests

Not a community member yet? Sign up here and take part!

Good afternoon farmers!

Are you all excited and ready for this weeks beat the mod challenge? Do you have what it takes to beat us and to win an EXCLUSIVE badge?

Just as a reminder of what you are working towards this is it !

The level you need to beat this week is hopefully low enough for everyone to have a go.

We had a hard level last week so as its a challenge and we cannot make it too easy for you, this week you need to beat Rancid!

Level 78 and this is my final score!

Do you have what it takes to beat both Rancid and myself? Double challenge in one! I didn't use any boosters (including shovels) and had 10 moves left so I am sure you can do it!

👩‍🌾The prizes?

First place with the highest score gets 50 gold bars and our exclusive badge!

Second and third places for those higher scores will win 25 gold bars each!

👩‍🌾 The rules

• You can enter five times
  • Each entry must have a screenshot showing your starting board and your final score (so two screenshots in the one post) Boosters MUST be visible in the screenshots
  • Boosters can be used as long as its no more than 3 shovels and ONE colour collector booster if struggling
  • No other boosters are to be used and no extra moves to keep it fair
  • Badge and first prize can only be won once, if a previous winner gets first place again, the prize will be moved to the next highest score. Previous winners can take part for 2nd/3rd place or just for fun
  • You have one week to beat the challenge

👩‍🌾 How long does it last?

The challenge will last until 5pm CST Next Monday (30th) and the winner for this challenge will be announced as soon as we have double checked all entries

Terms and conditions of the contest

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE from @encantes , @PummyRaj and myself @Lady_Choo

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?