Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Quests have disappeared

Options
brandyw78
brandyw78 Posts: 50 Level 2
edited September 2021 in Support

I was completing my quests or whatever you call it, and they disappeared. It has been 2 days. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but nothing. Anybody tell me what to do? Thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Can you clear the cache, please? Did you play this game during that time? Usually when you play a level the game updates and everything is there. I will give you the moderators and will help you further!

@encantes @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening @brandyw78

The event at the moment is rancids lair..did you see that one? There are currently none other running so it might be they just ran out?

If you can't see that one it's because they only allow so many players to play each event so if you haven't got that one, then you will have another that others do not have.

Please keep checking your app store for updates but in the meantime for the chance to win some prizes, have a go at one of the contest links under my signature 🙂

• brandyw78
    Options

@Lady_Choo I am currently not seeing anything. No events, no tasks..nothing

• brandyw78
    Options

@Spinnifix yes, I cleared cache. I was playing it. I had a task..get 10 fireflies for 100 beans. I completed it, when I went to collect everything was gone. This has happened to me more than once

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

I would like to send you to customer service. Please go to contact and go to prices not received. Please send an email and include your pictures as evidence. Please include your ID number. You can find them when you go to your profile and click on the orange king sign. You will receive an automatic email, please respond to it and store and send everything again. Please keep the sent email in a safe place. If you don't get an answer within 3 days, resend the same email.

I wish you the best of luck with this !!🤗

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,337 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

It's unlikely that customer service would be able to help with this @Spinnifix as it was quest prizes not purchases with money. Not only that he went to collect but hadn't collected it. I appreciate you tried to help but this is why you leave farm to the farm crew 🙂

Sometimes @brandyw78 they remove quests if they are misbehaving and clearing the cache would have given a fresh game.

I will ask our cm if there are any other reports but the studio are likely not to look into it unless lots have it.

Keep checking for updates. Which device are you playing on? Sometimes when you uninstall and reinstall the app it makes you change groups so if you had events you might not get them now, if you didn't, you might get them.

Hold off on emailing support for now though until I've had a chance to ask our cm.

Thank you for your patience 🙂

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I have seen this a couple of times. Log out, force close, clear cache, restart your device (turning on and off doesn't always work), update the app (there may or may not be any updates) and try again. If it still isn't there, play and complete a new level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?