tereteretere
tereteretere Posts: 7 Level 2

why i cant sent magic beans?

ยซ1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tereteretere ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are having! Can you please explain a bit more, so that I can assist you better?

You can reply back by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• tereteretere
    Options

why my friend can't send me magic beens? there should be a list of friends down there but not

• tereteretere
    Options
    why my friend can't send me magic beens? there should be a list of friends down there but not

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you dear @tereteretere ๐Ÿ˜Š

By any chance, did you see this below pop-up in your game?

• tereteretere
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello @tereteretere ๐Ÿ˜€

This is an issue that is occurring to few players. Our Farm In-charge has reported to this issue to the Farm game Studio. We will have to wait till Tuesday (at the least) to hear back from them.

But, if you would like to send a complaint as well, please click on this link to contact King Customer Support Team ---> https://soporto.king.com/contact

If this is anything else, please post back and let me know.

Hope the issue gets resolved and you will see your friends soon again in the game.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I have also sen those things, but I'm not sure what they mean.

• tereteretere
    Options
    will this problem be solved today?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good morning @Grumpy_Old_Man and @tereteretere You must both live in the UK as it is all to do with our new data protection.

This is what the Farm queen has told us: There is a new law from the UK's data protection authority that focuses on making online services safer for children.

This only affects players from the UK so you might not see many complaints but if you do, this is why. This age control is now being rolled out since you will need to be at least 18 years old to be able to play all King games. If you are over 13 years old, you can play most of the King games with approval from your legal guardian.

You must contact support if it doesn't clear, I know @PummyRaj gave you the link previously but I will give it here again. We cannot deal with this as it is in regards to your account, so you need to go to support and choose these options

It wasn't clear when you asked this that this part was included in the changes. I too heard about it and thought it was something different until Queen B told us otherwise.

I can tell you one workaround though without contacting support. If you play on Facebook. I had a player in a group I co-run who has the same thing, he checked all his permissions were active (you can find out how to do that here) But if you remove the app from Facebook, then close your browser....open Facebook again and re-add the game, it asks again for all the permissions and seems to have cleared it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?