Beetles

csonlu
csonlu Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you get the beetles in level 514?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @csonlu 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I just checked the level and you are asking "how to collect those Lightning Bugs", right?

** First, you need to collect all those flowers;

** Make Cropsie combinations next to the bugs to lit them -- each bug takes 2 turns to light them up;

** Until all the bugs are lit up, they won't leave the board.

** So, if they are not leaving the board, it means that one or more bugs are not lit completely 🙂

Please check this link provided by King Help Center --> How to collect Fireflies

Hope you will the level soon. Please post back and let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance with anything. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @csonlu 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I just checked the level and you are asking "how to collect those Lightning Bugs", right?

** First, you need to collect all those flowers;

** Make Cropsie combinations next to the bugs to lit them -- each bug takes 2 turns to light them up;

** Until all the bugs are lit up, they won't leave the board.

** So, if they are not leaving the board, it means that one or more bugs are not lit completely 🙂

Please check this link provided by King Help Center --> How to collect Fireflies

Hope you will the level soon. Please post back and let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance with anything. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?