๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Need New Levels

Options
Chris222
Chris222 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am not sure what to do....I am at lvl 4285 and it says coming soon in the clouds. I play on my Android phone and there are no new updates. The weird thing is, only when there is a team event, I am able to get the game to allow me to play higher levels that aren't available and don't show on the map. Not sure who to ask for help.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,835 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Chris222 and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

Very good you are a good player ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Happy to have you here and sorry if you are stuck at level 4285, but is the last level released!!!

New levels come out usually on Tuesday, if you check this thread there is a Weekly update: last levels

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests to win boosters, gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes

I wish you a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

• nikosha
    nikosha Posts: 3 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Cโ€™est dommage que vous faites les nouvelles niveaux quโ€™une fois par semaine et il nโ€™y a pas des nouveaux รฉvรฉnements. Il nโ€™y a pas dโ€™envie de jouer !

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good morning @nikosha We need to use English in the community so we can all understand you.

I do not think that 15 new levels a week is slow. Some games do not update weekly. From what I have heard about the newer levels they are super hard and you need to use boosters. So if you are speeding through them, how about you try without using boosters and it will slow you down a little.

As to events, everyone gets some events, but not all so be patient they will come ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ilirledio
    ilirledio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Wieso gibt's keine neue Level?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?