Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

belue
belue Posts: 2 Newbie

why are my points not adding up when playing rancid raccoon..... I match 3 for 8 points and it takes off 1. you will never win at that rate.

Best Answer

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“

Hi @belue and welcome to our friendly forums. The scoring for Rancid levels is a bit different. It's worked out as a percentage, rather than the actual amount of cropsies you need. This is because you don't need a specific amount of each cropsie. It's the total that count. Let's say you need a total of 100 cropsies to finish the level and there are strawberries, oranges and apples to collect. It doesn't matter how many of each you get, as long as the total reaches 100. I hope that makes sense.

Answers

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Answer βœ“

Hi @belue and welcome to our friendly forums. The scoring for Rancid levels is a bit different. It's worked out as a percentage, rather than the actual amount of cropsies you need. This is because you don't need a specific amount of each cropsie. It's the total that count. Let's say you need a total of 100 cropsies to finish the level and there are strawberries, oranges and apples to collect. It doesn't matter how many of each you get, as long as the total reaches 100. I hope that makes sense.

• belue
    belue Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi and thank you for the information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?