How to earn gold bars?

Options
n_sahar
n_sahar Posts: 1 Newbie

I am unable to earn any gold bars on level passes even with the gold pass; that is, without loosing a life. Neither I am earning any gold bars in tournaments. Please assists

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @n_sahar πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

First of all, I would like to make sure that you are talking about Farm Heroes Saga!

If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, we have only one event to earn the Gold Bars -- Chicken Coop's Golden Egg event.

Other than that, we have contests that are held every week in this Community, and you have a chance to win Gold Bars as well as Boosters. Would you like to try participating? Here is the link for Our Contests (Click on these Green letters).

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @n_sahar πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

First of all, I would like to make sure that you are talking about Farm Heroes Saga!

If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga, we have only one event to earn the Gold Bars -- Chicken Coop's Golden Egg event.

Other than that, we have contests that are held every week in this Community, and you have a chance to win Gold Bars as well as Boosters. Would you like to try participating? Here is the link for Our Contests (Click on these Green letters).

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?