Flower Power Event

Options
chveik01
chveik01 Posts: 3 Newbie

I finished the flower power event but did not receive the final reward. Please help

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,819 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @chveik01 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Sorry about your problem with the rewards, I finished today the Starry Night event and I received the rewards. Are you talking about the Farm Tournament?

May you please try only to close your app in your device and reopen again after few minutes? Sometimes it works fine!!! No other players wrote for this problem, please let me know if is fixed!!!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩 🀩 🀩 🀩

• chveik01
    Options

I mean the flower Tower Event. It ends today but i finished all 9 levels of it. I have tried closing out the app and restarting. It says I’m finished with it but I’m still on level 9 and it didn’t go to the reward

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @chveik01 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Do you see the Stars you have achieved on level 9 OR does it show it as you have not played it?

If you do not see the stars, I am afraid you will have to play level # 9 and reach the reward. Sometimes, the system does not register that we have played the level and hence, it does not move forward!

Just wondering.. are you playing on a single device or multiple devices?

I too have the Flower Tower event which appeared suddenly 2 days ago πŸ™‚

• chveik01
    Options

I’m playing on a single device. It shows 3 stars and states i have completed it but won’t got to reward

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hello again @chveik01 πŸ˜€

I apologize for the delayed reply!

Yes! Your screenshot proves that you have won the 9th level of the Flower Tower. And the Magic Beans show that you have not received the end gift. I am very glad that you took above screenshot. It will come in handy πŸ‘Œ

I would recommend you to contact the Customer Support Team to report & inquire about your missing reward. This King Community do not handle "purchase" and "missing rewards" issues. Please follow below steps...

1) From your game "Home Screen" OR through "Cog Wheel" icon from inside of the game -- Select "Customer Care" tab;

2) From the next screen -- select "Events & Challenges"

3) Now, select "Flower Tower Event"

4) Scroll all the way down and click on "Contact Us".

A form will appear - fill out the all the needed details and wait to hear from one of the agents.

** The initial email you receive will be an automated response as an acknowledgement. If you do not hear within 3 days, please send a reply through that automated email, and you will be hearing from one of the Agents.

Please let me know if you need further assistance and/or have any questions.

Hope you receive your goodies without much delay. Have a wonderful week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?