smkaust
smkaust Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Support

farm heroes saga will not open

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Hi there @smkaust, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Take a look at the info provided HERE, select the info for the device you are using to play with & follow the steps to solve the issue with your game not loading.

〽️ It looks like you posted your question in the Farm Heroes Super Saga area of the Community but you are asking about Farm Heroes so I'll tag the FHS CM & Mods so they can move your question there, @QueenB, @encantes, @Lady_Choo & @PummyRaj.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,843 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @smkaust πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!

You came to report the same issue about a month ago! But, did not provide any other details!! We will be able to help you only when we know more details about the issue.

Hence, please post more details about the issue β€”

** Which device you are using?

** Are you playing on Windows 10 through App OR on Browser;

** Did you log in into King.com OR via Facebook;

We need this information along with any other details you can share. Please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

πŸ‘‹ Hi there @smkaust, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Take a look at the info provided below, select the info for the device you are using to play with & follow the steps to solve the issue with your game not loading.

〽️ It looks like you posted your question in the Farm Heroes Super Saga area of the Community but you are asking about Farm Heroes so I'll tag the FHS CM & Mods so they can move your question there, @QueenB, @encantes, @Lady_Choo & @PummyRaj.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?