Problems with responding to question

Options
deblg
deblg Posts: 330 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Support

I’m having problems with responding to questions. The box scrolls up so, I have a hard time trying to submit a question/answer. I’ve deleted the ap and added hoping this would fix the issue. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @deblg 🤗

I am assuming that you are having problem with posting your comment on this Community page, right?

If so, there is a glitch with the "Editor" of the Community Forum, which cause the "jumping" of the discussions.

** What I have found out that is useful is -- you try to "refresh" the tab you are using and it will work and you will be able to post in that discussion.

** Also, it it is your first comment in a particular discussion, you will not have any issue to type/post your comment. If you returning to that thread to reply to another player, then the issue occurs.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oops, sorry @deblg! Posted my above comment without finishing what I wanted to say...

If you are using an iPad/tablet -- the "Refresh" works. I am not sure about a phone though 🤔

Also, if you are on a laptop or computer, these "jumping" glitches are very less compared to the mobile devices.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. To reply, you can simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again @deblg 🤗

I am assuming that you are having problem with posting your comment on this Community page, right?

If so, there is a glitch with the "Editor" of the Community Forum, which cause the "jumping" of the discussions.

** What I have found out that is useful is -- you try to "refresh" the tab you are using and it will work and you will be able to post in that discussion.

** Also, it it is your first comment in a particular discussion, you will not have any issue to type/post your comment. If you returning to that thread to reply to another player, then the issue occurs.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oops, sorry @deblg! Posted my above comment without finishing what I wanted to say...

If you are using an iPad/tablet -- the "Refresh" works. I am not sure about a phone though 🤔

Also, if you are on a laptop or computer, these "jumping" glitches are very less compared to the mobile devices.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if I can be of further assistance. To reply, you can simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?