• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Sounds like I need to get tested!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021
    Options

@Grumpy_Old_Man no no I took it that way my friend as a jester a comment, or follow up behind my comment, but was carrying it through as to seem to be a whiney and more a bit testy as I was going on with your comment maybe it was me...hope I haven't lost my touch don't want to appear.....to happy but more using the vegetables in my comments... I just couldn't find an onion....but you or my nominee either one are deserving of this Honor as both of you are contributors to Farm Hero Saga.....

Never would I let any post or comment bother me as usually it's mine I have to worry about, as sometimes I go to far in trying to have fun or bring a smile or even a frown to someone either way if it gets some kind of response πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I find too many times people or members here forget to laugh or find humor they only want to be serious all the time, and why ? Real life is serious, why does are Games have to be too when we are making friends from people all around the world and probably will never ever meet so atleast lets laugh and have fun with them.....hope you understand me a little bit more my friend.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,025 Level 5
    Options

@me6412 . You always get a laugh out of me! Never a dull moment when you are around. Speaking of coming around..you were supposed to stop by and weed my turnips. Where were you?

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    Options

I want to nominate @rebelchild! Outstanding member here in the FHS forums!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,025 Level 5
    Options

@EOTheGr8 thank you so much for your kind words

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I also nominate @me6412 You’re a fantastic farmer πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸŒΎ and you always make me laugh, I love your posts πŸ˜‚ BTW, if you have extra carrots πŸ₯• in your harvest, I can use a few, these little bunnies 🐰🐰 are hungry 🀣🀣

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,993 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Am I too late to nominate/vote for @Lemurtek ?

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Thank you for your kind nomination/voye! 😍 I may not be the best choice, since I have spent most of the month being frustrated in my Farmibg efforts by Level 257, which is chock full of Bomb Cropsies. My God, I'm a farmer, not a demolitions expert! What's worse is, I can hear Rancid Laughing his raccoon butt off! 😣 Anyway, thanks again! 😁

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you @Nat09 for your nomination it is well appreciated and yes I really do have a lot of πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯• as my son loves Carrot coins they are the only way I can get him to eat them, and I like them any way sometimes I just pull them up out of the ground wipe away the dirt and munch away πŸ₯•πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰ @rebelchild your nomination means a lot to me as well, I am grateful to have wonderful friends as you, because of people like yourself it allows me to express silly side and just be myself so I thank you for that my dear friend πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ™₯οΈπŸ’―

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,257 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?