Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why can’t I connect with friends and other players? I don’t receive lives or magic beans

TrcRlc04
TrcRlc04 Posts: 3 Newbie

I can’t connect with anyone to send and receive lives. I can’t keep playing the game without help. Why is it so difficult to find answers?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,648 Candy Moderator

Hello @TrcRlc04 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** About the Lives and Magic Beans -- if your friends are sending them and you are not receiving on your end, this is an issue, which many of the Farmers are having from past some time.

Our Farm In-charge has raised this issue to the Farm game Studio to find out what's going on and to find the fix. But, we will have to be patient (a lot)!

** Can you please explain a bit more about "connecting" with your friends and other players? I am afraid I am not clear on this comment!

Are you not able to log into the game? Or you having an "internet connection" issue? OR do you not see any friends in your game? Which of these issues are you having?

Are you playing through Facebook OR Kingdom account? Also, are you playing on a laptop OR mobile device?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful weekend ahead 🐥 🐥

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Just to add to what @PummyRaj said, other players are under no obligation to send lives, no matter how many they receive.

• TrcRlc04

I have friends who have tried sending me lives. The screen that shows people in my group is blank. On the side of the map it shows people with profile pics and their scores.

• TrcRlc04

My profile is through my apple account. When I go to Facebook and search farm hero’s, it’s like it doesn’t exist. My apple account will not let me edit anything, and if I log out I will lose all my progress.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

@TrcRlc04 just out of interest have you got the account connected to Facebook too? As you mentioned profile being on the apple account. I didn't realise until I was told recently that apple and google don't save everything.

Are you searching for the game on facebook through your apple device as devices are very limited to whats showing. You would need to go to the app store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?