Games Freezes since Last Update - *Solved!*

Options
124Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @teresablanton welcome to the community.

I am so sorry that happened, it happens to everyone at some point so I know how frustrating it is.

For any purchase issues though we cannot handle them here as it involves accessing your data and personal details so could you please send a message to support and they can help you further.

If you get an automated reply, just send a message back with the problem again and a real person will pick it up.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Has it just frozen the once, or is it an ongoing issue? There is an issue with freezing which appears to have been fixed with a recent update.

• lm2942
    lm2942 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem. Suddenly all I get is the King logo. I thought the problem was Flash Player is no longer supported. I play on my PC, have tried Chrome and Firefox, cleared cache and cookies, nothing works.

Oddly, I can still play on my Android phone, and have not lost my levels. Don't like playing on my phone and would prefer playing on PC. Can't find any answer to the problem and cannot find a way to contact King.com about it. If something was "updated", please put it back to the previous version when it actually worked.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lm2942 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game. I am assuming you were trying to log in through King.com website! Did I guessed it right? If so, yes! There were issues with the King.com webpage.

I completely agree with you... I too do not like to play on my phone, either my iPad or PC πŸ™‚

It has been a week since you have reported your complaint. I was also having the same issue from past 2 weeks or so. But, from last night, the website is loading properly and was working great too. I have tried and opened it on Edge browser, but did not check Chrome.

Can you please check and let me know what the situation for you?

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding πŸ₯ πŸ₯

P.S: All these players are having issues with their game crashing or freezing on their mobile devices. Whereas, we have "loading" issues on PC.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?