Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Level 275 Spiders

icethepuck28
icethepuck28 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2021 in Discussions

How do I get rid of the two spiders at this level?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @icethepuck28 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Just went back and checked that level. Since there is no Companion given to help us with β€œbreaking the webs”, you might be feeling the level a bit harder πŸ€”

You have come to the right place to ask for help...

We have a video for this level provided by our own team member and my friend @Lady_Choo ---> Level 275 Video πŸ‘ˆοΈ click on these Green letters to open the video. Please check it out and win your game with that.

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance. To reply back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep enjoying your game and have lots of fun πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I have just had a look at this level. I have a crow (producer) as a companion, but I didn't use it. So without boosters or a companion, you will need to get a bit lucky with the cropsies cascading in order to match and break the webs.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Grumpy_Old_Man Sometimes it just takes a little patience but I didn't find that level too bad.

I rarely use companions as they are not always helpful and I don't like them and other than shovels I never use boosters. I'd save them for later on personally 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?