๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Daily Bonus Keeps Starting Over at Day 1

Ghost_78
Ghost_78 Posts: 10 Level 2

As said in title, the Daily Bonus keeps starting over at Day 1 no matter how often I log in. And right now, I'm not even sure I'm getting the Day 1 bonus (shovel) because I only have 5 shovels on hand and I hardly ever use them. Is there some secret to how you time your log-ins so that the Daily Bonus advances to Day 2, 3, 4, etc. appropriately?

ยซ1

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome.

If you register every day you will get your bonus. If you sign up every day, you will get the bonus you deserve. On the 1st day it's the shovel and it doesn't matter how many shovels you have. On the 2nd day it is the next and so on .. The daily bonus does not affect the boosters you already have. They are always available to you again. I hope I could answer your question.

If not, I'll be happy to give you the moderators.@encantes @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj

I wish you the best of luck and a great weekend.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Ghost_78 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the โ€œDaily Bonusโ€ feature!

Can you give me few clarifications pleaseโ€ฆ

1) Are you using a computer or a mobile device?

2) If computer, are you playing via Facebook or on King.com or Windows 10;

3) If mobile device - can you check for the version number you have right now?

4) And most importantly, are you logging in daily to collect your Bonus OR irregularly?

5) If you log in daily โ€” is it the same time everyday?

The daily bonus appears after every 24 hours. So, if you have collected at 6 pm yesterday, you should log-in again at 6 pm today and the next day(s) also.

** Means, try to collect it at the same time everyday. I am not sure which time zone the feature follows, it appears at 7 pm for me (USA). So, every day, I make sure that I collect my boosters within 24 hours from that time. If I miss it one day, the cycle restarts from day 1 and I will receive 1 Shovel.

With regards to the Shovel quantity not growing and staying at 5 โ€”> Can you please follow above suggestion and keep checking your stock everyday?

** The easy process would be, take a screenshot right now as a proof to how many boosters you have in your hand. Then, collect your bonus, and check the stock again and take another screenshot. Follow this procedure for a week.

By end of one week, you can be sure if the boosters are accumulating or not! If they are not, you can come back and report it here, so that our Farm In-charge can investigate about it ๐Ÿ‘

Hope all of this made sense and did not confuse you ๐Ÿฅ

Hoping to hear from you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Ghost_78
    Ghost_78 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 2021

@PummyRaj

Thank you for your reply. To answer your questions, I play via desktop on the King.com website on Windows 7 (yes 7, I've never bothered upgrading to 10), and I log in every day. If I skip days, I know the bonus is going to start over at 1, but when logging in every day, I expect it to advance properly. I don't log in at the exact same time every day, but it's usually pretty close. I think I may have to test what you have talked about, which is logging in within 24 hours of the last login, rather than even a little bit after. One would expect that the game would want 24 hours to actually pass before rewarding you with the next daily bonus, but now I'm thinking if you let 24 hours pass, it starts over. Like if you logged in at 7 pm one night, and then logged in at say... 6 pm the next night, the bonus would advance... but if you log in at 7 pm, then log in the next day at 8 pm - just one hour later (so 25 hours at that point), it starts over. I'm just going to have to actually note down the times and test this, I guess.

And regarding the shovel quantity, yes, I know I can screenshot it and I will. I really just hadn't been paying that close attention to my inventory, and then upon noticing it was 5, I was like, "Wait, 5??? I've been getting these every day... how do I only have 5??" My fault for not paying closer attention to whether they'd been rewarding properly or not.

Thank you again, and I will report back.

• PummyRaj

Thank you very much dear @Ghost_78 for your detailed response ๐Ÿค—

It does not matter if we have Windows 7 or 10. The game would be same. Only advantage if we have Windows 10 is that we can download the FHS app through Microsoft Store.

** It benefits us with more features like "Daily Quests", "Special events" and also the special weekend feature with "Teams" -- all these features give us more boosters and Magic Beans.

Do you have a Facebook account? If so, can you try logging there also for this whole week and record that also?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will be waiting to hear back from you ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Have a great rest of the day and Farmtastic weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

I know at one point the daily bonus used to change around midnight. So as long as you logged in at some point before then, it would count. I don't know if they changed that but I log on at various times and its still there.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

I also found out that it resets on the King time line, not on my local 24 hour cycle. Unlike other King games...

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hello to all this is just a test

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

The farm heroes day resets about 10 hours after the ccfs day resets

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @Ghost_78 ๐Ÿค—

Hope you are having a great weekend! How is it going?

Were you able to check and record how the Daily Log-in is working for you? Is it still glitchy even-though you log in everyday at the same time?

After talking to you, I have been noticing the time I receive my daily booster. It appears at 8 pm (EST) USA. And, like my friend @Lady_Choo already mentioned above, it stays for 24 hours.

** Yesterday, I have tried logging in at 7:30 pm (did not collect it on Thursday night ๐Ÿ˜ƒ). I was still able to collect it and did not lose the booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?