(ENDED) šŸ Collect apples in new levels and win gold bars šŸ

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
edited November 2021 in Contests

Want to participate? Sign upĀ HEREĀ in 2 seconds!

šŸŒŸ Hello farmers!Ā Autumn season is here and it is time to harvest those juicy Apples and make delicious Pies. Will you help me pick those Apple Cropsies?

For this task,Ā you can only play new levels OR old levels that do not have 3 stars.Ā To prove that you have played those particular levels,Ā you MUST show me the screenshot where you collect the Magic Beans.

Wait, there is a trick! Each Apple you collect in the regular levels will be counted as 1 point. Whereas, the Apples from Super Hard Levels will be counted as 2 points each.

Here are 2 examples from my game šŸ‘‡ šŸ‘‡

Regular level

Super Hard level

Rules:Ā šŸ‘‡

• Players are asked to play 5 different levels where apples are collected. So you need to post 5 X screenshots, with the collected apples and the magic beans.Ā 
  • you can only play new levels OR old levels that do not have 3 stars.Ā To prove that you have played those particular levels,Ā you MUST show me the screenshot where you collect the Magic Beans.
  • Each apple at normal levels is counted as 1 point, in my example 1 it is 398 apples.
  • Apples from Super Hard Levels are counted as 2 points each, in my example 2 it is 255 x 2 = 510 apples.
  • Indicate the number of apples collected below your screenshot and count them in your next post. My two examples add up to 908 apples.
  • Each playerĀ must post screenshots from 5 different levels.
  • So that your screenshots are not "borrowed", please mark them. You can use your name, stickers or other markings. Please make sure that nothing essential is covered.

Rewards:Ā šŸ‘‡

• The top three players with the most apples will receive 45, 35 and 20 gold bars - according to their total number of apples collected.
  • TThe Gold Bars will be rewardedĀ only to your Farm Heroes Saga game.

Dates:Ā šŸ‘‡

The competition runs from November 5th to 12th, 17 a.m. CEST.

I hope all farmers will have fun.Ā Good luck everyone!!! šŸšŸ

Terms and ConditionsĀ here

Ā«1345678

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?