FINISHED -Which of these BLOCKERS do you Like The Best and why? Answer for a chance to win GOLD BARS

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,157 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Firecrackers

Hi @bearwithme thank you for this great contest, thank you for the tag @PummyRaj.

My favourite are the firecrackers without a doubt, I love them. They are so helpful wiping out other blockers and aiding tremendously with total numbers of cropsies and blockers required to complete the game.

I will always check which companion has been automatically selected, and if there is an ignitor, I will always opt for this companion in my game.

I love the way they randomly explode things, and I especially like it when they start a chain reaction with other firecrackers, it is so pretty and exciting watching them explode, there is nothing more exciting and satisfying seeing your whole board being completely annihilated and empty, especially on certain levels where this happens many times during a game. πŸ˜πŸ’£οΈπŸŽ‡

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Firecrackers

I like the fire cracker because he Makes a big Bang.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,807 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Firecrackers

I never considered the firecrackers to be blockers! I saw them as "boosters" that just needed to be activated to help me grow flowers, fill water buckets, collect candies, etc.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Spiders

I am going with spiders simply because the farm ones are cute.

However I also love sheep and the firecrackers.

Isn't the bull a blocker? He is my top favourite 😊

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options
    Firecrackers

I like all these blockers, but I voted for the best one πŸ˜‰

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Firecrackers

Nice competition @bearwithme. I like the fireworks. They're not really blockers to me. I see them more as a help because when exploding, they dissolve spider webs, break open shells of chicks or alligators, make flowers bloom, and do other helpful things.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Sheep - either white or black

Hi @bearwithme thank you for this Contest, I really like 😊😊😊😊😊

I love the sheep but only the whiteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and the sound when the jump on the hay!!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like the levels full of sheep to collect especially when with 1 move you keep 4 o 5 πŸ‘ togheter 😍😍😍

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,223 Level 4
    Options

I like them all but most.. Skyrockets. fire body

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…https://media.tenor.com/images/472650f3f38d77ef44b73b8f2fc39243/tenor.gif

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options
    Poppies - that the bull collects

I love the poppies, I think its a fun challenge to get the bull running the right way to crack those poppies 😁🌺🦬

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options
    Sheep - either white or black

I’ve expressed my love for the sheep before on here! Black or white, I love them both! They make the cutest sounds! I just love the challenge of trying to get them to the hay! πŸ‘πŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?