Rancid cheating

ferb
ferb Posts: 6 Level 2

Level 1581 is not working correctly, I do not get credit for extra points. No matter what I do I only get one point in the healthy level, it took my beans, but still nothing. Guess I am done with Farm.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @ferb πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the Rancid level # 1581 😌

Let me play the level and see if I also experience the same!! Can you please tell me which device you are using? So that, I can also try that similar device πŸ™‚

** TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• PummyRaj

Thanks 😊

Did you log in through Facebook OR King.com or playing on Windows 10?

** Sometimes, certain issues occurs only on certain platform. Hence, asking for these details too πŸ₯

• PummyRaj

Hello again @ferb πŸ™‚

I have tried this Rancid level on laptop - both on Facebook and King.com.

It have played multiple times on both these platforms. And there was no issue all those times!

** By any chance, when you said "no credit for extra points" -- were you talking about the points we receive for the moves that are left out?

** And, when you said "I only get one point in the health level" -- did you mean that you have achieved only a single star in this level?

If you are complaining about the single star, I too agree that Rancid is very hard to please and troubles the Farmers all the time. I am at the end of the map now, and there are only few Rancid levels that I have achieved 3 stars!!

Please let me know the details, so that I can assist you further.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a wonderful weekend ahead πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Or is it that you paid for the easy tier on rancid with the beans and you didn't get extra points?

As far as I know you only get extra points on the first move. At least its only ever worked that way for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?