Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

β›” Game not loading/can't log in on King.com!

2Β»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Clover29 and @heavyevie and welcome to the farm community.

We did have an issue where playing through the King.com site was causing issues. Are you playing through there?

It should be fixed now so if you could clear the browser cache and cookies as @QueenB said in the first post, then try again and see if it will let you. 😊

• Clover29
    Clover29 Posts: 5 Level 2

It's mostly fixed (for me at least) as of now, but as another player said, it comes and goes. It doesn't work for a month. then we all yell "hurrah" because it works again, and then it stops working just like before. I only ever play via the website, on a Mac laptop, using Chrome. I do not have any other devices and am not a member of Facebook.

When the game does come back after not loading, Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga retain all the bonuses I had previously. Farm Heroes (the original, not Super Saga) loses all the shovels, tractors etc and I start with a slate of just one of each, which is pretty annoying when I had seven or more of those.

Bubble Witch 2 never worked when the games came back after the month long outage. It's still giving me the blank page with the King logo.

• Lady_Choo

Thank you for the info @Clover29

I'm going to tag @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles about the bubble witch area as that is their game and I don't know if there are any further issues causing problems.

Just to check as regards farm, is it saving your log in when you go back into it? Is level progress the same along with beans?

• Clover29
    Clover29 Posts: 5 Level 2

Level progress is being saved, as are beans (although I never seem to get beans from other players anymore, only from completing levels).

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Clover29 I will give you the link here for BW so as not to take farm discussion off topic

Thank you @Lady_Choo πŸ’“

• Lady_Choo

So progress is being saved and you are logged in. Did you clear cookies too in chrome?

And have you tried resetting your password if it says its already in use? As that means you have an account you're just not logged into it. Make sure you click on log in not sign up. I know that seems obvious but its surprisingly easy to do (Speaking from experiance) Chrome passwords manager should have saved the password you used before if that helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?