My boosters disappear when I clear my cookies

Options
ilovegames4fun
ilovegames4fun Posts: 8 Level 2

Every time I log in from my computer, I have to clear the cookies or I have to use gold in order to play even though my lives are recharged. Once I clear the cookies, all my boosters except for the shovels disappeared. It's really annoying. How can that be fixed?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@encantes The player will be logged into the game if playing on a browser as you cannot play without being logged in.

I know you usually play with a phone so maybe don't realise that.

Welcome to the community from me to @ilovegames4fun and I am sorry to jump on the post.

Are you logging in through Facebook or the Kingdom?

As @encantes says, which browser are you using?

If you have windows 10 do you have the app installed?

You should not need to clear cookies in order to play and you don't need to use gold as you always start with 5 lives if you haven't been on for some time. Boosters should not disappear either on computer as whether you played on Facebook or the kingdom, it would save with your log in and if your boosters were going to vanish then they would all vanish including shovels.

Could you maybe give us some screenshots on your post so we can see if there is anything unusual? Unless you can do a screen recording, but you would need to save elsewhere like dropbox or another provider and link to it here. 😊

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @ilovegames4fun and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Sorry about your issue with your boosters!!!!

Usually it happens when you uninstall your game app, because the boosters are in the memory device.

May you please specify your type of PC and your browser? The best way to play Farm Heroes Saga with the PC is through King.com and you can save your progress.

Why and how to get a King Account and save your progress

May you please read this thread in the green link and try to play through King.com?

You can answer in the white comment box below, talk you soon πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I wish a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

@encantes The player will be logged into the game if playing on a browser as you cannot play without being logged in.

I know you usually play with a phone so maybe don't realise that.

Welcome to the community from me to @ilovegames4fun and I am sorry to jump on the post.

Are you logging in through Facebook or the Kingdom?

As @encantes says, which browser are you using?

If you have windows 10 do you have the app installed?

You should not need to clear cookies in order to play and you don't need to use gold as you always start with 5 lives if you haven't been on for some time. Boosters should not disappear either on computer as whether you played on Facebook or the kingdom, it would save with your log in and if your boosters were going to vanish then they would all vanish including shovels.

Could you maybe give us some screenshots on your post so we can see if there is anything unusual? Unless you can do a screen recording, but you would need to save elsewhere like dropbox or another provider and link to it here. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?