Issue with new 244 level?

MonikaLisa
MonikaLisa Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I am stuck on lvl 244 and I checked online old version and it had 21 moves for way more cropsies to collect and another version similar as current numbers to collect but 24 moves. Currently I have only 16. Is this an error? Any trick to pass this? I can't even collect 50% of what's needed and then I only get offer of 97 extra moves for gold.

Thank you

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,601 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Aw of course it will work for you at some point. Just take your time and plan moves before you make them. I have every confidence in you that you can do it. I am not a brilliant player, just sometimes levels are better than others.

Answers

• Lady_Choo

Good afternoon @MonikaLisa and welcome to our community 😁

There isn't an issue with it. King randomly change levels from time to time depending on feedback and changes so that is why you might find videos differ.

I am going to have a look at it and will come back to help you shortly 😊

• Lady_Choo

Ok so I checked the video I have and its got 16 moves but the rabbit has been removed so I am working on it!

• MonikaLisa

I play on another device that I didn't connect to the account and I am past this level so obviously I managed that before.

• Lady_Choo
    edited November 2021

Hi again @MonikaLisa

Yes the level used to have an annoying rabbit which we no longer have (Thankfully) so the level was altered to replace him.

I have a new video. My tips would be to make as many rows next to the buckets as possible. Gather crops with extra points, make them cascade when you can (By setting the rows so more than one match will be made) and remember +5 of any colour will clear the board a little. Also use shovels. Sometimes a level can be won by removing one crop with a shovel.

Good luck!

• MonikaLisa

Thank you. Video looks good! But comparing to my board it looks like you have rigged cropsies and they just line up to be collected. I am stuck on this for 10 days and no matter how much I get close to the buckets the closest I got was to collect only one full colour. I am way over to 400 level on the other device and there are tricky levels but never been stuck more than few days.

My board simply does not have cropsies like your video. I will try few more days but if not I probably stop playing on that and just use the other account.

Thank you

• Lady_Choo

Aw no @MonikaLisa my cropsies are not rigged I promise. It wasn't the first try and the other boards I had were very different. I just got lucky. I wish I had better boards, I would be a lot further on by now.

Just keep making lots of water that's what I did.

Alternatively you said you were higher..do you have a kingdom account? If not, I would highly recommend (link is in my signature if you click on the image) You can make a new account and then contact the player support team who will restore your level progress. You won't have the beans, boosters etc you might have had but will be on the correct level anyway.

You can read about that HERE and this is the support link HERE

I hope this helps but don't give up!

• MonikaLisa

@Lady_Choo Thanks. I do have account with this level unfortunately and not the other device. I will keep trying but I feel my luck abandon me forever and no new board will work for me. If you managed in less than hour and I cannot in 10 days! And I mean I play many times a day as soon as my lives replenish. I will try few more days and see.

Thanks again,

Regards

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Aw of course it will work for you at some point. Just take your time and plan moves before you make them. I have every confidence in you that you can do it. I am not a brilliant player, just sometimes levels are better than others.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?