Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

What happened to Bonnie

Rosie952
Rosie952 Posts: 4 Newbie

It’s Monday morning when Bonnie is usually back on, but i didn’t get it. I’ve rebooted to be sure I was connected correctly (mobile version), but still no Bonnie. Did something change? FYI I’m on level 425 and have had no issues in the past.

Thanks, Rosie952@msn.com

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,561 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Rosie952 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Bonnie from your game!

I have just checked my game and I too did not receive it today! I am wondering if the Farm game Studio has switched off the feature!

Let me find out and get back to you tomorrow. None of the King team is working right now as it is nighttime for them!

If you need to ask anything else or post a follow up comment, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

I will get back to you soon and talk to you. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🐥

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello @Rosie952 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Bonnie from your game!

I have just checked my game and I too did not receive it today! I am wondering if the Farm game Studio has switched off the feature!

Let me find out and get back to you tomorrow. None of the King team is working right now as it is nighttime for them!

If you need to ask anything else or post a follow up comment, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

I will get back to you soon and talk to you. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🐥

• Rosie952
    Rosie952 Posts: 4 Newbie

Thank you for the quick response! I look forward to the outcome.

• farley46
    farley46 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is bonnie gone for good? Its now tuesday morning and still no bonnie

• PummyRaj

Hello again @Rosie952 🙋‍♀️

Hello @farley46 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our loving Farm King Community!

Rosie!

I do have some news from our Community In-charge! The Farm game Studio are running few tests to check Bonnie’s functions. There were few complaints that she is being naughty!

I am thinking that could be the reason for the Studio team to switch off that feature. I am confident that it is only a temporary change, and once Bonnie agrees to terms and behaves sweetly, they will send her back 👍

As players, all we have to do is to make sure that the game is updated with the latest version and keep enough free space on device memory.

Along with you both, I too will be eagerly waiting for her re-entry 🤩 🦄

Thank you both for your patience and understanding. Have a Farmtastic day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?