tazzyleah3
tazzyleah3 Posts: 1 Newbie

not got side quest sleepy sheep

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tazzyleah3 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received the “Sleepy Sheep” event!

It is not uncommon for some players to receive a special event and some other not to; and some others to receive an event that is completely different!

It is because, the Farm Studio sends these events to few groups at a time, so that they can check how it works, and how the players react to it and how active they are, etc.,

I have not received the “Thanksgiving” event even-though I am living in USA, because, I was not a part of that group to receive the event. But, I have received the 1-2-3 Grow your Cropsie event instead.

So, please don’t be despair that you have not received certain events. We just have to wait for our turn. For this, we have to make sure that our game was installed with the latest version, and our device memory has enough free space (minimum 2 GB is required). And then all we have to do is wait 🐥

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if I can further assist you with anything else. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a Cropsilicious weekend ahead 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tazzyleah3 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have not received the “Sleepy Sheep” event!

It is not uncommon for some players to receive a special event and some other not to; and some others to receive an event that is completely different!

It is because, the Farm Studio sends these events to few groups at a time, so that they can check how it works, and how the players react to it and how active they are, etc.,

I have not received the “Thanksgiving” event even-though I am living in USA, because, I was not a part of that group to receive the event. But, I have received the 1-2-3 Grow your Cropsie event instead.

So, please don’t be despair that you have not received certain events. We just have to wait for our turn. For this, we have to make sure that our game was installed with the latest version, and our device memory has enough free space (minimum 2 GB is required). And then all we have to do is wait 🐥

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if I can further assist you with anything else. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a Cropsilicious weekend ahead 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?