๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

โ›„ Farm Winter Tournament ๐Ÿ†

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited January 2023 in Discussions

Let's get ready to rumble Farmers ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ†

Farm Tournament is back, and it's time to prove yourself as one of the best Farmers of the Winter Season by competing against other Farmers across the brand new Farm Tournament Event.ย 

When does it start?

13th of Decemberย and ends on theย 2nd of January 2022!

ย 

Where can I find this tournament?

Look for this logo on the Event tab.

How does it work?

The tournament has 3 rounds (1 round a week).

ย 

๐ŸฅŠย Round 1:

You will be given to collect a certain amount of cropsies in order to enter Round 2.ย 

ย 

๐ŸฅŠย Round 2:

You will be given a new target to complete with your team. Only the Top 3 who collect the most cropsies of their pool will qualify for round 3.

๐ŸฅŠย Round 3 (The Finals):

You will be given a target to compete with your team. Only the Top 1 who has collected the most cropsies of their pool will be called out as the winner of the Tournament ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅณ

What are the Prizes?

Only the Top 3 from each round get the rewards, which can be boosters, magic Beans, or Lives. However, there will be a consolation round where there is still a chance to earn boosters if you're not in the top 3, so keep playing ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Important!

Keep in mind the leaderboard keeps updating the scores depending on your progression. The qualification for the rounds and the rewards will only be counted at the end of each round.

Leaderboard scores are updated on your device every time you go to the map and not every time you open the leaderboard.

You can only add to your score when you collect the targeted cropsies from anyย Newย level or a played level where youย improvedย the star rating.

ย 

ย 

How can I keep track of my team's progress?

Easy!ย 

You will have a leaderboard where you can follow the progress and rules for the event if you go to the event tab.

๐Ÿ‘‰ We want YOUR feedback!

As you enjoy the tournament, we would love to know what youย likeย about this event andย howย orย whatย we can improve to make your gaming experience even more special.

Your feedback will be shared with the team who has created this event, how cool is that ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ยซ13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?