Can't play on king.com

Options
sueillidge
sueillidge Posts: 5 Level 2
edited December 2021 in Support

this site is hard to play games on I click on the game and it takes me straight back to are you part of the kingdom yet yesterday I played games no problem so why wont it just let me play the games

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Do you mean the games in the browser version? Now you have to click on games above and then on your game what you want to play. Do you ever have a bulk of what you really mean? Then I could help you better. As a precaution I'll give you the moderators.

@Lady_Choo @PummyRaj @encantes

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon @sueillidge and welcome to the community.

As peggy said, we need a little more information. Do you mean on playing the game not the community? Are you playing through the Kingdom (King.com) or through Facebook?

If you are playing through the Kingdom, are you logged in?

• sueillidge
    Options

Hi yes through king.com I click on the game I want to play and it just goes back to are you part of the kingdom and not on the game I had no problem yesterday but today it won't load the game I have tried all different games and yes I am logged in am I doing something wrong

• sueillidge
    Options

yes I click on games above choose the game I want to play and this is what I get all the time

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,983 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @sueillidge 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your game...

Please click on this link, which will take you directly to the Farm Heroes saga game on King.com --> https://www.king.com/game/farmheroes

NOTE: You will have to log-in before you start playing the game, to start from where you left off.

Please let me know if that link also gives you any trouble.

Hope you will be able to enjoy your game again. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

• sueillidge
    Options

yes that worked but it now won't collect the reward so I can't get any further and because they are closing down papa pear they have put a notice on there so now you can not play that game I think they will close every game soon the same as royal games they closed down their site down this month they had a lot more games on there including all the games that are on here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?