๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

farm heroes instructions

eblo
eblo Posts: 1 Newbie

Farm heroes level 13 tells me to test a bonusenhancer but nothing about how to do it. I have tried everything but the arrow, the bird and the bubble stays and the game does not start. Is there something wrong with the game or is there something wrong with me?

For the record - I do not like feeling that I am stupid. If Your instructions are not clear enough You should make changes.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,243 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2021

Hello @eblo ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Oh no, dear! It is not you but the game itself ๐Ÿ‘

This glitch is affecting many Farmers and it was reported to the Farm Studio. They are working on it to find a fix. But unfortunately, it is taking longer then expected ๐Ÿ˜”

** One of the Farmer friends actually found a workaround. Please try that and see if it helps you too. You play the level 12, and select the +1 booster. Since, you have already unlocked the booster, it will be active.

You can quit the level or win the level if you want to save a life. Now, go to level # 13 and the tutorial will not come in your way ๐Ÿ‘

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with anything else. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep having fun in the game. Have a Farmtastic weekend ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

P.S: Just wonderingโ€ฆ are you using a mobile device or playing on a computer? Can you please tell me?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?