game freezes and losing bought package of items

jjsmom2808
jjsmom2808 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Support

game freezes with purchase of 2.99 package...this is the 3rd time --- I am charged for the package but it will not download and all the clicking on the icon does nothing... the package is the winter sale one---

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,609 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2021

Welcome to the community @jjsmom2808

I am so sorry that you have had this issue!

Unfortunately we cannot give refunds in the community so I would need you to contact player support alternatively you can raise a dispute from the email confirmations from your play store.

Its not giving you any error messages? I will also let the CM know that there could be an issue as if you had no signal, you shouldn't get charged.

Could you also let us know which device and version you had the problems with?

I am sorry you have had this experience 😔

• jjsmom2808
    jjsmom2808 Posts: 2 Newbie

One time it was on my phone and the other 2 times itwas on my laptop. I don't want a refund, I want what I purchased in the Winter sale for 2.99 times 3 now--I mde the mistake of trying it again this morning..I have contacted FB pay as I can't find the "contact us" on the game itself. No error message--I click "buy" and that goes thru, click continue and it brings up the explanation for the multi faced thing--says to click continue and NOTHING...the game will stay like that until I turn it off. Ugg I have no clue as to what version--didnt know there was such a thing...unless you mean Farm Hero Saga?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?