Never received gold bars

Options
Amber712
Amber712 Posts: 6 Level 2

I purchased the $1.99 option to buy the gold bars and never received them. I have a screenshot of that the purchase went through on my card.

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,541 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend,

We here in the Community do not have anything to do about purchasing gold bar's or how to return them to your game....This is something you need to report to Players Support....You can find them on the Right under Categories scroll down to Support click on that when the page comes up follow the instructions and make sure to enter your email address and list your question or problems and send it and someone from Support will contact you through email address....Hope this helps you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

If you believe that you need further assistance then I will tag one of our Game Moderators @PummyRaj as she is very Helpful and kind and can assist you if you need anything else my friend.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Amber712 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are sorry about your problem with the purchase, but like my friend @me6412 wrote, may you please contact the Player Support, please click on the green link: Β player supportΒ as we cannot do refunds.

Many thanks for your understanding, I wish a good day 😊😊😊😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?