What is this?

Kikali
Kikali Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

A little while ago into my game best players results have been appeared this person with exactly same amount of points in every level.

Is this a real player? Hack? Troll? Spy? Glitch? How can she get so much points in every level?

I don't mind of her points if she is real player, but if not, can she be removed, because in that case that's kind of annoyance.

I've never seen her before but just before holidays she suddenly appeared into my best players list.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,609 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Kikali and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately there is always someone that takes advantages of unfair means of playing. Looking at that score compared to the next highest, its not a fairly played score.

Are you friends on Facebook or the Kingdom? If you are, you can take her out of your friends lists.

If not without the player ID I don't think that there is anything that can be done and I know how annoying that is! I have removed many for the same things, its not fair 😔

While you are here though, have a look at our running contests and I wish you a happy new year!

• Kikali
    Kikali Posts: 1 Newbie

Thank you, Lady_Choo, Happy New Year to you too!

Abut that player.

She's not my friend and I've never seen her before. I know what country she's from (the little flag tells in the corner: 🇫🇮 ) but that's all. She appeared into my players list all the sudden before christmas.

My brothers got interested (I cursed her so badly 😌 ) and tried many ways (they are reallyreally good at palying these kind of games) but no way they could get near that amount of points no matter what they did.

Pointing out I am still in very low level, just bit over 100 and some levels are still very simple to do.

There's no way she could of use any tricks to get that amount of points in simple fast levels - or that she would get that same amount in every level.

I don't like to see here every time in my gameboard, it is absolutelly annoying! 🤬 👿💢

I have already asked to delete my account for good. I hope it will be done soon, because I'm done with this game. I hate that kind of souleaters that come around, ruining fun just by being there!

Maybe in future I'll come back in different account, but if that fake person appears again...yeah, I don't know.

Idiots like that take the joy and fun off from other players, and I wonder if that's her meaning too, because I can't see what is fun in rushing through the game without any efford of trying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?