Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why aren’t there any lives or beans to collect when I run out?

jellis3369
jellis3369 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why is it that I can’t receive lives in the envelope when my friends send them?

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello my Farmer friend and welcome...

When you receive free lives from your Teammates they are sent to you and are saved in your game in the upper right hand side in the mailbox or envelop message sign for you to use after you have lost your 5 free lives the game gives you when signing in each time they are rejuvenated.....

You can also receive free lives from members who play in your game that that are connected to you from when you first started playing Farm Hero Saga as they were connected with you by King Games and they can send them to you and they are saved in the same place in the mailbox or the envelope in the upper right hand corner of your screen....

Receiving these lives is where you click on the mailbox or envelop and when it pulls down you click on the one or ones you want moved into your game and hit (click) for them to "accept ": then you will be able to use these free lives that you moved from your mailbox or envelop into your game and you accept to now "play " hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

• jellis3369
    jellis3369 Posts: 2 Newbie

I used to get them there but it is empty. I had 100 saved and now there’s nothing there. They just disappeared.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022

Hello @jellis3369 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Winderful Farm King Community!

Wish you and your family, a very happy New Year 🎉 🎉

Something else to add to what my friend @me6412 has informed above…

Are you having issues with the Lives sent from regular Farm friends OR the Teammates?

** If it is from regular Farm Friends, those lives will turn into Magic Beans after 24 hours and/or when we have full set of lives;

** If it is from our Teammates, the lives will stay as it is;

From what I have seen in my game, those Beans will be expired after few days. I did not notice whether it is after 7 days or 10 days. That could be the reason why you have lost those 100 Beans/lives!

I can make sure about it and get back to you, but only after Monday. Since the weekend has started, our Farm team have already closed their work!

Please bear with us till I get back to you 🙏🏼

Have a Farmtastic rest of the Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead 🐥 🐥

• CamillaB
    CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2

I have this exact same issue, some time ago I had a while collection of lives and beans waiting for me to use. Then one day they were all gone. Ever since then I have never received a life or beans. I put a request through to my teammates and I can see someone had sent a life, but it is not in the 'rewards' tab not in the envelope. I probably noticed this some time in December last year. I thought it was a glitch and they might come back, but they never have and I can't even receive new ones. Very frustrating.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

That is frustrating. @CamillaB You should be getting lives as its not a current issue right now that you don't have any.

Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? If Facebook have you recently checked your permissions to make sure the app is still in the active list?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?