Does the pig bonus round still exist?

Options
CamillaB
CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi,

I've been playing this game for a very long time, and am over level 3000. Usually when I get stuck on a level, eventually the pig bonus round is offered to me, and it's really helpful in terms of being able to use up my boaters to get me through the level, but be rewarded or topped up by the pig bonus at the end.

I'm stuck on a level for at least 50 turns now. The pig bonus round hasn't been offered to me. Is it still being offered? Is there something wrong with my phone or loading of the game?

Thanks

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello and welcome to our Community,

Hi and I am going to introduce you to out Game Moderators who will be happy to help you out with your question as myself have not encountered the pig feature in my game as I believe that it is only offered to some as a test for some areas of the world and they sometimes come and go as with this one should return shortly but you want to make sure to keep your game updated as King Games updated their game every week as possible.....this helps keep you and your features updated as well my friend....

I will tag our Community Moderators to assist you further if you feel you need help anymore...@encantes, @Lady_Choo, @PummyRaj any one of these friendly and kind

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,117 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @CamillaB πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Wish you and your family a very happy New Year πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level from a while! Which level is it? Is there anything I can do to help out? May be some tips and suggestions! πŸ€”

To tell you the truth, it has been a while that I have seen Amelia in my game too! I usually do not get a chance to see if Amelia is active or not as I will have only 15 levels to play, and I play them when Bonnie is active!

I was stuck in a level from past 3 days and I too must have given about 50 tries. Out of nowhere, Amelia did appear today with her Bonus round. She appeared when I have played continuously about 15 times or so. But, when I was out of lives and took break for the lives to fill out, she did not appear!

** Did you play your level continuously for more than 10 to 15 times? If not, please try it out! It might appear πŸ‘οΈ

Also, like my friend @me6412 mentioned above, all these special features are still in testing mode! Once the test is done for a group of players, they will be moved to another group of players. It could be that too!

** Please try playing your level 15 times in a row and see if Amelia pops-up. I will be waiting for your reply.

TO reply back, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“

• CamillaB
    CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Sorry for the delayed reply, thought i already had!!!

The Amelia bonus round turned up again about two days later just randomly, and has continued to function since.

Yay!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?