Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Free gold bars

LBunny
LBunny Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone I have been playing farm saga heroes since 2014. I stopped for about 2 years and then started back playing. I am on level 1574. I would like to say Hi to all the members! On Facebook, there are people who have posted ways to get free gold bars. Should I trust this? Can anyone give me any tips and pointers, how to get free gold bars or cookies?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,795 Farm Moderator

Hi @LBunny and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are happy to have you here and to give you some tipsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I don't know what is written in Facebook but the only way to have Gold Bars is or to buy it or to participate here in this Community at Challenges/Contests that are every week and you can win Gold Bars, Boosters or Awesome badges!!!

If you click on the green link: Farm Heroes Contests at the moment we have we have 3 Contests. Check always the first post at page 1, there are all the details and the expiry date.

To have more information about the Community please check here: Farm Heroes hot news.

We are all waiting for you to participate at the Contests πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

I wish you a Farmtastic day πŸŒΊπŸ€—πŸ€—

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @LBunny

I do know what you are talking about, but as @encantes has written those are the only ways to get bars.

The free posts advertise a lot of gold, but I would not touch them personally. They are either cheating which could lead to your game being lost (if you run into problems and the studio find you have cheated they would not be able to help) but even worse, a lot of the programmes that the posters use can contain malware or spyware at best.

Welcome to the community and welcome back to the game πŸ“πŸπŸ₯•

• Guccishe77
    Guccishe77 Posts: 8 Level 2

How do I get free stuff

• Lady_Choo

Good evening @Guccishe77 you can earn free boosters by completing events on the mobile or windows 10 versions of the game πŸ™‚

• neshafournillier
    neshafournillier Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi how do i get ads to get free boosters & gold bars also moves. My husband gets them all.I need help

• Lady_Choo

Hiya and welcome to the Farm area.

Unfortunately it is random and I know that is really annoying, but there isn't anything we can do about it. Hopefully at some point in the future, you will have it and he won't.

Or you will get other tests that he doesn't. My husband usually gets the better stuff too!

Is there anything we can help you with level wise? We might be able to suggest some tips. And while you are in the community, how about trying your luck in some of our contests πŸ€— (link is in my signature)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?