Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

what to do with beans

candy4trudi
candy4trudi Posts: 6 Level 2

I have alot of beans.....what can I do with them?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator

Hello @candy4trudi πŸ€— A Warm Welcome back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Which level are you playing right now?

** The Magic Beans you have in Farm Heroes Saga game -- can be used to buy 3 Shovels before playing a level. But, you can buy only if you have 0 of them;

** You can spend 50 / 70 / 90 Magic Beans on the Companions - to help you beat the levels. Some examples of the Companions are -- Breaker - which breaks ice, spider webs, snow balls, etc., Grower - to grow flowers, and many more varieties of Companions are there πŸ˜ƒ

** Finally, the Rancid levels -- You can spend 800 to 1750 Magic Beans per trial to receive extra bonus points on the Cropsies.

If you are in the lower levels, I would recommend you to save your Magic Beans and not spend them much. Because, as you go up, you will be needing them a lot to activate your Companions.

Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

Hello @candy4trudi πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Welcome in ❣❣

That was one of my questions when i first play farm πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

πŸ”ΈοΈWith the magic beans you can buy 3 shovels ( only if you haven't at all ). The shovels helps you to win level if you smart use them. 😁

πŸ”ΈοΈWith magic beans can buy helps of companion.

πŸ”ΈοΈ Also magic beans can help you with Random levels if you buy them; gives you extra points.

I hope i help you πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

πŸ“πŸπŸ₯•πŸ„πŸ’§β˜€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?