👨‍🌾👩‍🌾 Persistent Farmer thread because dedication needs acknowledging 🥇

Options

Comments

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options

I've been playing for many years. I stopped for awhile because I got bored with it and moved on to Farm Heroes Super Saga. But that got hard and I got frustrated with that game. I reached the highest level and always was waiting for new levels, so I came back to FHS. I like the changes to the game since the beginning and I have moved up to Level 2779. The downside was when I left the game I never signed in so I lost everything. So in the years that I've been playing I would say that mushrooms and bulls that are in a level with moving floor pieces are the hardest for me. No one particular level stands out, but I have had levels that took weeks to get through and lots of beans.

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,787 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo

i'm playing Farm Heroes Saga Most of the time, it is an easy game for some levels and you need intelligence to pass the difficult levels and use the boosters to win.

Currently at level 390

• Sparky_2_2
    Sparky_2_2 Posts: 478 Level 3
    Options

I have been playing since first part of 2014 & even though some levels are frustrating its the challenge that keeps me going. I cannot remember any particular level, but rancid is always a menace. I love this game though & will keep playing as long as levels are available..currently on level 4445... Goodluck & have to all.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,924 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Lady_Choo ive been working my farm since it was created. I've lost my progress several times. There were times when my phone at that time didn't have space to download king games and I had to go through farming withdraw. But I love this game. I love growing the fruits and vegetables but my livestock never behaves. I've recently cooked up lamb chops and roasts. The players here at the farm are the best. Everyone is welcome to stop by my farm for a nice cold glass of fresher squeezed lemonade in the summer or to sit by my fireplace and sip mulled apple cider in the winter months. I enjoy collecting farm badges and am thrilled to be able to add this one to my collection. Currently I'm stuck on this level as my black sheep aren't listening.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lady_Choo I hate level 779 couldn't pass that level for 10 days but finally did still Hate that level and always will forever and ever will....

My favorite character is the Bulls although level 779 has bulls on that Hated level.....still Hate level 779 no matter what....I Hate level 779 ....

What brought me to Farm Hero Saga it was @QueenMia and @QueenB they were having a contest and I was tagged into the Farm Hero Saga section although I never heard of Farm Hero Saga before.....in June 2020 so I answered the tag and played the contest and won still had not uploaded the game so what was I going to do with 30 free gold bar's...not to mention the one's they give you when you first download the game so after 3 hours of play I was on level 226 so I thought I will keep on playing....who knew it would be so fun.....

Collecting Cropsies is such a break from swiping swoop matching Candies...come on who doesn't have a good and bad vegetable they love and hate....this was my way to get back at those Awlful Onions...stinky nasty onions......bad breath on a girl that's why I love garlic so so much.....my way to pay them back..want a big garlic kiss baby 👄🤣😅😄💯

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Lady_Choo, I can't remember exactly when I started playing FHS, but I believe it was around Christmas of 2019. My best friend in the whole world got me hooked. In fact I've already passed her - LOL. I got my 2 year badge from the community in July 2021. YAY!

I'm stuck on level 2157 as of right now. Sometimes I believe they don't give us enough moves to complete some of these rooms. It will be a while before I complete this one - ugh!!!

I love all of the sheep and the bulls. You just have to have a strategy on how you plan to move the bull, once you figure it out, it's easy. The sheep can be a problem sometimes, just have to make that hay/grass work for you. I usually use my shovel to make the hay/grass if there isn't any hay on the board. It saves me from using one of my moves.

I really hate the bomb cropsies. I love it when I beat Rancid because I know he's madder than a wet hen - Ha, Ha.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,760 Friends Moderator
    Options

I started playing Farm Heroes Saga a couple of years ago and challenged myself to get to the end of my map. I loved the game because the interactions were so different from the Candy Crush games. I collect the daily boosters and like to play with Bonnie. However, I get frustrated by the Hard and Super Hard levels in the 4000s. I am currently stuck on one of those Super Hard Levels 4243. I'll probably be there for awhile. Meanwhile, I try to play the FHS competitions in the Community.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Choo

At first, I started to play this game because I thought it was easy and relaxing. However I’ve realized that I really am bad at this game.☺️ I’m even worst with those special events, could never finish any.

I’m embarrassed to say this since this level is like a beginner’s level, but I have been stuck at this level for a very, very long time.😣 I refuse to use boosters since the level is so low, so I’m still stuck.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hello @Lady_Choo

I love playing the quests to collect boosters and I'm always happy to get one ( I've enough beans) 

I love my Bonnie.....formerly it came weekly now unfortunately only 4 days. With me it always appears on Mondays.... I can unfortunately no longer use it for the team quest. a change to Thursday is apparently unfortunately not possible.

I think it's a pity that in levels with black and white sheep, the white sheep no longer comes to the hay first and then the black...now very often the black sheep comes first and eats the hay away from the white sheep.

And I still don't understand in which direction the black sheep jumps. Why doesn't it always jump into the hay?

It is very very sad that the honey bee has disappeared.

I do not like the new way to activate companions at all. The 3 combo was much better now activated companions are no longer used at all.

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,124 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @Lady_choo good evening..I can play most level with the help of boney booster trail...My level progress is 925...I like this game most fun and interesting..I like to play goat level..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?