how to I start playing a game

muldia
muldia Posts: 1 Newbie

Can I use this app. to play a game now?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,269 Candy Moderator

Hello @muldia 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

Are you talking about Farm Heroes Saga game? Or about the King Community?

King Community is not an App, but a web forum, which helps the players with any issues pertaining to King Saga games. In this Community, you will find not just help with the issues, but also discussions about various features in the game(s), contests for the players to win Gold Bars and Boosters for your King saga games, and much more.

Please feel free to explore and participate in the game section you like through this link --> https://community.king.com/en

And, now to download the games -- if you have an Android device - open the "Google Play store" and search for the game you would like to play. For example -- Farm Heroes Saga --> The game will pop up with a tab "Install" right below the name --> Click on that "Install", once it is installed, click on play and enjoy the game.

** Don't forget to "save" the game with a valid email ID address and a password. So that, you can go back to your game and play from where you left off 🤩

Hope this all made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any more questions. You can simply type your message in the blank box given below my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?