I have just purchased Farm Pass and have received all boosters however I cannot deselect them

janmarsden
janmarsden Posts: 1 Newbie

I have tried but now have 3.5 hours of free play and am unable to play as every game I play uses one of all boosters , I have played 2 games so have lost most of them already but pretty annoying as I haven’t usually got many boosters so didn’t want to loose them pointlessly as I have won a few games in a row and have got lots of freebies as well 😩. I play on an iPad Air.

Best Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,595 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I must tell you that we here in the Community are unable to help you with in game features and issues or problems as this is a King Games Support issue and you will need to contact them through (Player Support).....you can find them to the right hand side under (Quick Links) scroll down until you see (Categories) under (Categories) scroll down until you see (Support) click on this (Support) when the screen comes up you will need to follow the instructions and enter your email address,as this is how Support will contact you through your email address, you need to explain your issues or problems then hit send and someone from Support will contact you through your email address and help you out.....my friend, they can resolve your concerns and help you out...

Hope this helps you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,266 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @janmarsden πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry! I know how annoying it can be when the boosters goes to a waste, especially when we spent money and purchased them 🀦

I completely agree with you that it is not at all useful when the "unlimited time" and also the special boosters "Rainbow Fruit", "+5 moves" and "Turbo Tractor" are added to the game board when we not need πŸ˜•

And, yes! We cannot deselect them either as they are automatically added to the next level we play... because the game is designed that way! We have made a request also about this, but have not heard anything from the Farm Studio πŸ˜”

The only suggestion I can give you (which I follow too) is do not collect those boosters until the last day of the "Farm Pass" season. Even if you not collect them, they will be added to your device the next day you open your game. As of now, that is the only remedy we have! I know that this is not the reply you might be looking for!

If you have anything to share, please post back by typing your message in the blank bod given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,595 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022 Answer βœ“

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I must tell you that we here in the Community are unable to help you with in game features and issues or problems as this is a King Games Support issue and you will need to contact them through (Player Support).....you can find them to the right hand side under (Quick Links) scroll down until you see (Categories) under (Categories) scroll down until you see (Support) click on this (Support) when the screen comes up you will need to follow the instructions and enter your email address,as this is how Support will contact you through your email address, you need to explain your issues or problems then hit send and someone from Support will contact you through your email address and help you out.....my friend, they can resolve your concerns and help you out...

Hope this helps you out my Community friend πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,266 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @janmarsden πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry! I know how annoying it can be when the boosters goes to a waste, especially when we spent money and purchased them 🀦

I completely agree with you that it is not at all useful when the "unlimited time" and also the special boosters "Rainbow Fruit", "+5 moves" and "Turbo Tractor" are added to the game board when we not need πŸ˜•

And, yes! We cannot deselect them either as they are automatically added to the next level we play... because the game is designed that way! We have made a request also about this, but have not heard anything from the Farm Studio πŸ˜”

The only suggestion I can give you (which I follow too) is do not collect those boosters until the last day of the "Farm Pass" season. Even if you not collect them, they will be added to your device the next day you open your game. As of now, that is the only remedy we have! I know that this is not the reply you might be looking for!

If you have anything to share, please post back by typing your message in the blank bod given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?