123 Grow progress disappears after closing game and starts at the beginning again

Options
CamillaB
CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2

This has been an issue for me a few times in the past and i haven't bothered about it because i figured it was a bug.

However it's really frustrating this time as i had finished 4 rounds and was almost at the end of the next reward goal when i shut the game, and came back to find i was at the beginning again. It also does not store the amount of suns or water you have accumulated, those are back to zero after you shut the game.

I've had a host of other issues that seem well known about too...disappearing quests, lost bonus etc.

I really need more boosters right now so i'm hoping for a speedy resolution thanks.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @CamillaB πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the 1-2-3 Cropsie is misbehaving again! It could be one of the glitches that has popped up with the new update! I will inform to our Farm In-charge about it, so that she can report to the Farm Studio.

About the Quests - this issue has been affecting few more Farmers too. The Farm Studio team is aware about this issue and they are working on it for a fix. If you would like to keep an eye and/or receive the updates, please keep checking this (green lettered) link πŸ‘‰οΈ Quests Shuffling and/or Disappearing

You have mentioned "Lost Bonus" -- Can you please explain what does it mean? Were you talking about the special event games like "Starry Night" OR is it the "Daily Bonus" feature OR is it your "saved boosters"? If you can give me more details, we might be able to help you!

Looking forward to talk to you soon.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• CamillaB
    CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. The 123 grow part has fixed itself and is saving when i leave the game, and i finally have 3 challenges again that are not diappearing.

With the boosters- it was partly that i would get boosters from 123 grow, i closed the game, and when i went back again they weren't there. And additionally it wouldn't save my progress on the daily bonus. It was weird, i would click all around the game, play levels, go everywhere and it wouldn't offer me the daily bonus, so i "missed" a day and was back to square one.

Thankfully at the momment i have made it to 'day 2' of the daily bonus.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Camilla πŸ€—

Thank you very much for the update and I am glad to hear that πŸ‘οΈ

The Farm Studio must have fixed it for you ❀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?