Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was asked a question by your team about being set to a new user when I had an account for years. I was told to provide an answer in the text box but it would not let me type?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ho @Rosechaulk that would be this post here?
I am not quite sure why it would not let you post other than we have had a few technical difficulties. If you are using a mobile device like an apple device, you need to refresh the page and then it will let you type.
I will close this thread and comment back on the other one to keep it in the same area 😉