Why can't I log in?????

MAWent
MAWent Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

I have had an account forever and now I need to sign in....I try it doesn't do anything....it just sits there....... I would love to play this on my computer but when you can't log in it gets difficult and I don't want to start over every time......

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator

Hello @MAWent 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having an issue with logging into your game!

I need some more details please! Are you playing on a computer OR mobile device?

Can you please post few screenshots to give us more clarity about the issue --

1) How the game looks as soon as you open it; 2) Before you log in; (3) while you are logging in would help.

** Please make sure that you do not display your account details on those screenshots. This is a public forum, hence, we have to be careful with our personal details 🙂

To reply back, simply type your message in the blank box given below my comment. TO post the screenshot, tap on the second icon that is located in the bottom left corner.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🐥 🐥

• MAWent
    MAWent Posts: 2 Newbie

I can play on my phone no problem..... I want to play on my computer. When I log in it just sits there and doesn't move. If I take a screen shot it will have my info on it...

I get the Dear King .com players, I X out of that go to log in

I even opened up another account.....I put my info in it just sits there......

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,612 Pet Rescue Moderator

Just to be aware @MAWent although I am sure you know, Farm is leaving the king.com site after 31st March so if that is how you are playing you will need to find another way. You can use your King log in on another device though.

You can read about it here if you hadn't seen it.

I have just tried opening the site, where the log in box is on the left, if you already have an account you need to click underneath the fill in boxes where it says Log into an existing account. Is that what you are doing?

Once the box appears in the middle of the screen it should allow you to log in.

However mine has taken me back to level 1 🤦‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?