Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

Yes I have got it and I'm level 4 and I love it😍

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

Dear Farm Heroes Saga,

You, originally, were a temporary home 🏡 a way from home for me as things got hard. However, all the cute cropsies with their cute noises caught my attention and made me decide to prolong my stay a little further.... and here I am still..

Although I’m not really good at playing this game and found it hard to pass certain levels, especially the special events, I found the visuals very lovely. I especially love the 1-2-3 Grow event.

So to the team at Farm Heroes, thank you for all the hard work you’ve done! 💕

Here’s to another great year and many more to come!🥂🎂

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,447 Friends Moderator
    Options

Happy 8th birthday Farm Heroes Saga!

@QueenB many thanks to the studio for making this cute game. Thanks for the tag @encantes

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,625 Friends Moderator
    Options

Happy 8th Birthday, FHS team. I have loved the innovation in this game ever since I started playing it. I am looking forward to your next 8 years of fun for us!

• annecroquete
    annecroquete Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤩🎂🎂🥳🥳🥳

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Happy 8th Birthday FHS.

I am so excited to be here celebrating with you. FHS was the second King’s game I decided to play, and I love it!!! FHS team you have done an amazing job with this game. It is fun to played, it’s challenging, and colorful. I can sit and play for hours completing the quests, special events and the map. Cheers FHS for many years to come.

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options

WOW! 8 years old already!😮 Many thanks to the Farm Heroes Studio Team for creating this awesome game!💜 I love everything about it, well except for the bombs!😣 I wouldn’t be sad to see those disappear for good!😜 Anyway, Happy Birthday Farm Heroes Saga!🥳Keep the levels & all the fun coming our way!🤗

As for some input….more sheep levels, pleeeeease! Love the sheep!🐑❣️ Also, maybe add a new cropsie to the mix, like maybe a banana🍌or a blueberry🫐. These would bring some added color & a new fresh look to the board! Please keep the “beet” around too! It is so cute & again brings some more fun to the “cropsie gang”!🙂

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎈🥳 And here’s to many more!! 🥂

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,942 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Farm Heroes Creators

Happy 8th Birthday!!!

I am new to the game and I must admit it is an awesome game with plenty of moves. The graphics are very amazing and the game is very addictive. It is a game for all ages created for fun, fun, fun. Some levels are harder than others and if you don't have GBs, you just replay the level until you beat it. It is possible to advance without GBs just have patience and concentrate and work on your strategy. For now I give you a 👍️ for the game.

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

happy 8th anniversary of the farm family and the whole team

Thank you very much for making the game the most beautiful and unique for us for many years.

It's a game I've always enjoyed playing and will continue to play for years to come. Because it's an active game, I like its novelties, and it's a great feeling to be a farmer collecting crops.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?