Refund gold bar purchase!

Gretchen_Armato
Gretchen_Armato Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑

Level 1995. Play on PC, Windows 10, Chrome browser.

Got to almost winning the level when I had to buy more gold bars. Purchase was accepted. Game screen then froze. 0 moves left shown. Can't move any of the objects on the screen.

I was able to use one booster (dog). It did nothing and then said I had to buy more gold bars.

Something has gone really wonky. I would like to be reimbursed for the gold bars I've been charged for but never received.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator

Hello @Gretchen_Armato 🤗 Warm Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased Gold Bars 😕

Thank you for informing that you were playing on a PC. You will have to contact the King Customer Support team to receive your Gold Bars or the money you spent to purchase them.

Please click on this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Once you click on that link, a form will appear. It will ask you to enter few of your personal details. Once you fill those details, make sure to choose the game as Farm Heroes Saga --> At the next field "Choose Topic" - select "Problems with Purchase" -- Now, a "sub topic" field appear.. select "purchased items not received" -- Next, at "Tell us what you need", briefly inform about the issue and click "Submit".

You should be receiving an automated email as an acknowledgement. Please hold on to that and don't lose that. An agent should be contacting you soon to resolve the issue. I am not sure if they are working today or not due to the weekend. Please wait for about 12 hours to hear back from them.

** If you did not hear back within next 2 days, please post back here. Our Farm Community In-charge will be able to find out the progress.

Hoping everything works out and soon, you will receive your Gold Bars and/or the money you have spent 🤞

** If you have further questions, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?