What is the difference between playing the game on Facebook and playing on WWW.KING.COM?

DawnSlaubaugh
DawnSlaubaugh Posts: 1 Newbie

Now that I have gotten Farm Heroes Saga on Facebook - Why did I have to start all over at level one. On King.com I am on level 1319 ?

Also on King.com it keeps telling me that I no longer will be able to play after March 31st?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator

Hello @DawnSlaubaugh 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

Facebook is as you know the social media. Whereas the King.com is the King Saga games' official website. You can find many things related to King games in that website 🙂

** Did you create a Facebook account recently and opened the Farm Heroes Saga only today?

And, no! You do not have to start from level 1 again on Facebook... but, for this, you will have to "sync" both Facebook and King.com accounts. Then, whichever platform you open your game, you will be at the same level.

Here is a very helpful article that informs how to --> "Sync our game progress"

** And about the announcement you saw on King.com, yes! All of the King games are moving from King website. Hence, we are advised to play on other platforms... specifically on mobile devices.

Hope I have answered all your questions! Please post back and let me know if you have further questions. You can reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?