Daily boosters

kwhite18
kwhite18 Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi,

Ever since the new update I play on my iPhone and my ipad. The daily boosters only load on one device not both. It comes up showing that’s what I get but it won’t add it. Is there something I need to do? I already had to login on both devices. I also have the same issue with quests like other players have stated. I only have one quest on my iPad and no quests on my iphone.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @kwhite18 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the glitches in your game!

Looks like we will have to blame the new update version once again for these glitches too!! Losing boosters and the game progress are the known issues, along with Quests disappearing!

I think an issue with Daily Bonus and also only 1 quest appearing also could be side products!!!

Let me find out if our Farm In-charge has any updates with regards to this issue and get back to you as soon as I can.

Until then, please bear with us πŸ™

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @kwhite18 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the glitches in your game!

Looks like we will have to blame the new update version once again for these glitches too!! Losing boosters and the game progress are the known issues, along with Quests disappearing!

I think an issue with Daily Bonus and also only 1 quest appearing also could be side products!!!

Let me find out if our Farm In-charge has any updates with regards to this issue and get back to you as soon as I can.

Until then, please bear with us πŸ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?