Level 2007 - Super Hard Level

Gretchen_Armato
Gretchen_Armato Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑

It is impossible to achieve 8 flowers, 28 grass squares, 150 carrots and 125 red hearts with only 13 moves! I have looked at videos and ALL of them have at least 40 moves! Why do I only get 13? Is this just a ploy by King to make us buy gold bars?

King has already screwed us by removing Farm Heroes Super Saga from those of us playing on a PC.

This is really irritating me as I have been a player for many years. On a PC. I'm not one of those millennials who have their smart phones in their hands at all times.

Unless someone can give me a reasonable answer to Level 2007, this will be yet another player that King has lost. As if they cared.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hi @Gretchen_Armato and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏

So sorry about the impossible level, just to be sure are you writing of level 2007 in Farm Heroes Saga

Just a tip try first to match the cropsies from the bottom or in the middle to have a little cascade effect

I'll try to play it again but give me time until tomorrow 😉😉😉

Talk you soon

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,098 Farm Moderator

Hi @Gretchen_Armato 😊

I tried to play 4 or 5 times the level and you are right it's impossible with only 13 moves.

This is my best 😉 not very best!

Many levels in the Farm are changed in the last years due to different or new Cropsies and blockers for this reason I don't check any more the video.

But this level with 4 or 5 moves more will be playable, many thanks for your post, I'm going to report it to our Community Manager

In the meantime if you want to give a peek around the Community and participate to contests to win boosters or gold bars please check here: Farm Heroes Contests

🤗🤗🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?