How come i dit not get the valentinegame and the farm 8th bitthday celebration ?

yrsamax
yrsamax Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

And all of my chores are gone to.i am on level 3746. No valentine game and no farm 8th birthday celebration.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,286 Candy Moderator

Hello @yrsamax 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received either of the special events!

Please make sure that your game is updated to the latest version and your device has enough storage space in the memory. Also, always keep clearing the cache — all these steps are must to receive any new events, that come in our way!

When we asked the same question a while ago, our Farm In-charge has informed us that, not all the Farmers receive all the events - all the times. These events are sent once at a time to few groups of players. These groups are selected randomly and not manually. Hence, there is no surety that we will receive all the events that are released in to the game!!

So, please don’t be upset that you have not received the latest events. It is just a matter of time and also the game latest version 🐥

You said you have lost “chores” in your game! Did you mean to say that you have lost the “Quests”? If so, do you know when did this happen? Which device are you using to play the game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given be.ow to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓🍓

• yrsamax
    yrsamax Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2022

I have updatet to the latest version. And have enough storage space.

dont know hvat clearing the cache meens ?

yes i mean i lost/ not getting any quest, it happend in the last Update

i am playing on a Apple iPad 6 generation

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?