🚫 Known issue -Sound Effects disappearing after watching Ads!

Options
Franklin6209
Franklin6209 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

Hello. A few months ago, I commented that on my iPad the sound effects go silent after I play an ad. Also it becomes impossible to turn the music off. Was there ever any progress in figuring out how to fix this? I just purchased a brand new iPad and the problem persists. Thanks for any help.

Best Answers

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Franklin6209 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the sound effects are still having issues in your game!

I have just checked your previous question, and remembered talking to you! Unfortunately, our conversation did not progress about the "sound affects" that time, as we were talking about reinstalling the App.

Please give me these details -- your iPad software version; game version; and your game ID number. Let me know if you do not know how to find your game ID number.

Our Farm In-charge will not be available till Monday. So, I will collect all these details and send to her on Monday.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ’ πŸ’

• Franklin6209
    Options

Thank you. Where is the Game ID number?

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Franklin πŸ€—

Here are the steps to find your ID number πŸ‘‡

NowΒ double-tap on theΒ King logoΒ -- the logo should disappear and reveal your Game ID.

• Franklin6209
    Options

OK. It looks like user 12991824397. iPad is using 15.3.1 and it looks like game version 5.76.1. Thank you.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and thank you for getting back to us πŸ˜€

Sorry to hear the issue is persisting though πŸ€” So just to make sure I understand, when you open the game app to play, you have the sound on but as soon as you watch an Ad, the sound turns off on its own?

Are you able to turn the sound back on after watching the ad?

You also mentioned it is impossible to turn the music off... Does this mean you prefer to play only with the sound effects and not the music?

Also, have you by any chance tried reinstalling the game app? I know the device is new, but if the game app got restored from your iCould, any bugs that might be causing this issue might still be on there.

• Franklin6209
    Options

Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. When I open the game, everything works fine. As soon as I watch an ad, two things happen. The sound effects go silent and if I happen to turn on the music at that point, it becomes impossible to turn it off. I cannot turn the sound effects back on Sometimes I like having the music on, sometimes not, but I always want the sound effects. These conditions last for hours. For example, I lost the sound effects about 12 hours ago and I just opened the game now. There were still no sound effects and still unstoppable music. I tried reinstalling, but it seems to reinstall from the cloud, so there was no change, except that I lost all my progress (I now have the game saved). By he way, the sound on the ads always works fine. Thanks again.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

Heei @Franklin6209,

apologies for the late reply snd thank you very much for the detailed description, this helps πŸ‘

Question, it's been a couple of days since we spoke, have there been any changes or is the issue still persisting?

• Franklin6209
    Options

Hi Queen, Thanks for asking. No, the problem on my iPad game has not gotten better. I fear it is permanent. Even worse, I just noticed that the Farm Heroes game on my iPhone has the same problem, even though it is not β€œsynched” with my iPad game (they are on different levels, etc). Maybe it makes sense because years ago (2014) I only downloaded one game from the App Store for all my devices.

• york13
    york13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi

after I have clicked on an add to get more lives I lose all sound effects on the game

My user id is 1764388996 and I am playing on an iphone. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling but it reinstalls from the cloud and nothing changes

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @york13 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

Happy International Women's day πŸ’

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sound effects in your game! Few weeks ago, another player also complained about the same issue! And, when they reinstalled their App, it was the same as your game!

Let me ask our Farm In-charge and get back to you as soon as I can πŸ™

If you have anything else to add, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?