๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

connect button instead of receive all

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

whats with the stupid connect button instead of the receive all when getting beans or lives?? and when I click connect it takes me to the next screen shot so I hit facebook and it does NOTHING - plus I'm already connected.

please fix. going through one by one and the send or receive requests is a total PITA.

its bad enough the companion feature got ruined - now this

playing on computer/desktop/windows 10 from app store

Best Answer

• eugene
    Answer โœ“
    Options

I unistalled the game and reinstalled and its officially connected now. Unfortunately I lost all of the lives and boosters I had - what a PITA. shouldn't lose stuff when that happens -

ยซ1

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,804 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @eugene ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ•

How are you?

Sorry for your problem, it happens sometimes to me when I have a temporary internet connection down with my PC or mobile, but I close the app and when I reopened it works!

It happened at home? How long did it run?

Many thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• eugene
    Options

Its been happening all day. I have restarted the app many times. still happening now.

I'm hardwired to our internet and it has been fine all day

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,804 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @eugene

I think you have cleared the app cache?

Try only to clear and can you give us your game ID?

We didn't receive other complaint with the same issue, just tell us if the problem is fixed.

Many thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

According to the 2nd screenshot, the game is not connected seeing that it is asking to connect. Can you try to connect again but this time, from the main menu?

Let us know how it goes ๐Ÿ˜‰

• eugene
    edited March 2022
    Options

does the same thing

and I am connected because I get lives/beans and requests from friends but a total PITA to do each one individually. right now I have 47 requests - mostly to send lives to people but a few are beans for me Also my FB icon etc shows up on the game.

not sure how to clear the cache on the app on the computer

not sure where my game id is either - other than eugene smith

I pulled the game up on a browser to ck and accept and send all button is fine there but I don't like playing on a browser - too slow. my id there says 1054563186

• eugene
    Options

so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game - lost all the lives I had in the mail and also all of my boosters which totally sucks but I seem to be connected again so there is that

• eugene
    Answer โœ“
    Options

I unistalled the game and reinstalled and its officially connected now. Unfortunately I lost all of the lives and boosters I had - what a PITA. shouldn't lose stuff when that happens -

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

I'm happy to hear the issue got solved and yeah, it's a bummer when lives and boosters get lost ๐Ÿ˜” this happens because the items get saved on the device and not on our servers just like your game progress and Gold bars.

Not to worry though as I reported this to PLayer Support and I'm sure they will be able to compensate you for the trouble so keep an eye on the game ๐Ÿ˜‰

• eugene
    Options

thank you. I would think if they can make the servers save game progress and gold bars they should be able to also save boosters. thank you again for your help

• eugene
    Options

@QueenB so I had the same thing happen again tonight - earlier today it was fine - and now its back to not connecting. I restarted my computer, cleared the store cache - I really don't want to keep losing my boosters once a week.

solutions???

this is a pretty new computer too

windows 10

hardwired to internet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?