Is there a tag as someone who has played the game for 8 consecutive years?

Options
orel23367
orel23367 Posts: 18 Level 2

I'm a veteran actor and I wanted to know

Is there a tag as someone who has played the game for 8 consecutive years?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @orel23367 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Sorry! We do not have a tagline / recognition of any kind If we are playing the game for certain number of years!

If you are asking about the Community, for every Anniversary, we will receive a badge - which you can find on your Community Profile page.

If this is not what you are asking about, please post back and let me know.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ’

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Those of us who had it released as a soft launch have been playing it for 9 years as it started in 2013 on facebook in the UK and many other countries. I think we need more than a tag 😁😁 We now have more frown marks than ever and definately less hair!

Like Pummy says, we don't have tags but we do have badges for your profile. In particularly a persistent farmer one for sticking with the game. You can find that and several others in this link HERE

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,163 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @orel23367 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

Sorry! We do not have a tagline / recognition of any kind If we are playing the game for certain number of years!

If you are asking about the Community, for every Anniversary, we will receive a badge - which you can find on your Community Profile page.

If this is not what you are asking about, please post back and let me know.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ’

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Those of us who had it released as a soft launch have been playing it for 9 years as it started in 2013 on facebook in the UK and many other countries. I think we need more than a tag 😁😁 We now have more frown marks than ever and definately less hair!

Like Pummy says, we don't have tags but we do have badges for your profile. In particularly a persistent farmer one for sticking with the game. You can find that and several others in this link HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?