I find a bug

Options
BatRambo
BatRambo Posts: 4 Newbie

So, at second skreenshot, i am in my account, but after i press *connect *, the game send me to my acc(skreenshot down), and after i press log out, i still can Play on same level, (not level one), and more import, i am whit 50 gold, Who can spend to bye moves. And after beating the level, still can log agean in my account, and progress is saved.

Answers

• lisageej
    lisageej Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You can still play the game if your internet connection has dropped out

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,050 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hello @BatRambo πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I need one clarification please! Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? Which of these options do you choose while logging in?

I will share 2 screenshots from my game! Please check them out...

I have logged in through my Kingdom account (the option that is in green letters πŸ‘†οΈ shown in above image). I too have that "Connect" button.

It is not a bug, but the game is telling us to connect through Facebook. If I log in through Facebook, it will not be displayed!

Because, many players play through Facebook, that "Connect" button is provided. Also, many players play without saving their progress - which is a great possibility of losing their game progress if they reinstall their game and/or change their device. So, that button works like a reminder πŸ˜… If you have already saved your game progress through Kingdom account, you do not have to worry πŸ‘οΈ

And as for the Gold Bars and Magic Beans count, the only guess I have is that you might have lost internet connection temporarily at that moment and got it back! I have noticed it very few times when I played without internet.

But, let me check with our Farm In-charge when she comes back on Monday.

If you have any other questions or need clarifications, please post back by typing your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend πŸ’ πŸ’

• BatRambo
    BatRambo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i use log in whit email.and my connection (when i find this) was fast(wifi) and never stop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?